1. Sha-Shib Aviation Academy, Kochi is one of the Best & progressive institute under the banner of SHA-SHIB GROUP which has earned its name as The Largest Group in South Asia for imparting training in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with 29 glorious years of excellence in aviation industry.
2. SAA is approved in Mechanical stream[B1.1] & Avionics stream[B2] by Director General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India under CAR Section-2,Series E, Part-VIII & CAR-147 to harmonize training requirements of maintenance training organizations to international standards..
3. SAA is situated on very prime location just opposite to Cochin airport, India’s fourth-largest international airport, has become the first airport to function completely on solar energy, marking a major milestone on our planet. It fuels our students to fulfill their dream.
4. Our aircraft hangar is filled with plenty of synthetic working mock-ups along with fully running Lear-Jet 25B and Cessna-150 aircrafts for better understanding & exposure of practical knowledge to students.
5. we are imparting education through Digital Smart & Air-Conditioned Classes which facilitates better comprehension, learning and reiterate the fact that technology is now an integral part of the teaching system. .
6. Institute is filled with various workshops and working models related to aircraft systems i.e Airframe Shop, Engine Shop , Precision Shop, Welding Shop, Machine Shop, Fitting Shop, Instrument Shop, Radio Shop, Electrical Shop, etc.. for uncompromised training to AME students.
7. The educational scenario in Kerala is far advanced than other states of India. It is ranked as one of the most literate states. The Kerala model of development owes it attributed success to the achievements in the area of education and health.
8. Kerala is India's first tourism Super Brand, It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler. Kerala – God's Own Country, became a global super brand. Kerala is regarded as one of the destinations with the highest brand recall. Kerala attracted 660,000+ foreign tourist arrivals in a year.
9. Kerala state has 4 operational International airports as of 2018 and is the only Indian state having 4 international airports. Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, and Tiruchirappalli hosted more international passengers than those travelling within the country..
10. Our students get better placement opportunities in domestic operators like Air-India, Jet Airways, Indigo, Spice-jet, Air Asia etc.& As Kerala & its people are well connected with international destinations like Gulf countries, Middle east countries etc. so our students easily get opportunity work with international aviation players like Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Emirates airlines, Lufthansa Airlines, British Airways, Fly Dubai etc.